26 items found
- Cowfish Renovation | Pamela Glazer Architect
Cowfish This beloved Hampton’s restaurant was renovated and updated by building one of the East End’s most distinctive outdoor bars.
- Moses Lane | Pamela Glazer Architect
Moses Lane A Southampton Village home on a narrow lot stands out with traditional and modern details.
- News and Features | Pamela Glazer Architect
News and Publications Click on the images to link to news articles about us. Download a PDF of the article Download a PDF of the article Download a PDF of the article Download a PDF of the article Download a PDF of the article Download a PDF of the article
- Knoll Road | Pamela Glazer Architect
Knoll Road When the architect is the client, contemporary and tradition design is combined with bursts of color to create a dynamic home.
- Upcoming-Knoll Road | Pamela Glazer Architect
Knoll Road An accessory building for sports is added to a waterfront home.
- Far Pond | Pamela Glazer Architect
Far Pond A young family was looking to build their dream home.
- Yamuna Studio NYC | Pamela Glazer Architect
Yamuna Studio A former car garage is transformed into a health and wellness studio in New York’s West Village.
- Swarovski NYC | Pamela Glazer Architect
Swarovski This corporate headquarters on 57th Street provides elegant and spacious working areas.
- Rhum Restaurant | Pamela Glazer Architect
Rhum Restaurant This new Main Street restaurant pays homage to its remaining humble façade.
- East 2nd Street | Pamela Glazer Architect
East 2nd Street A humble downtown New York City studio apartment receives special treatment.
- River Avenue | Pamela Glazer Architect
River Avenue An Eastport home received a facelift, a proper entry, and an outside experience.
- Mecox Road | Pamela Glazer Architect
Mecox Road Over a century old, this charming farmhouse was revitalized with a new seamless addition.